- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST (“CONTEST”). Entry into this Contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons with a valid email address and mailing address, except for employees or contractors of ATMTA, Inc. ( “Sponsor” ) or American Future Technology Corp. dba iBuyPower ( “Prize Supplier” ) or their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties” ), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- CONTEST OBJECTIVE: The objective of the Contest is outlined in the Star Atlas Medium Post.
- HOW TO ENTER: Navigate to the COPA Submission Form for the Council of Peace Assembly Contest and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. Each guild or Decentralized Autonomous Corporation ( “DAC” ) may enter only once, with information provided by a single DAC representative (the “DAC Leader” ).
- All entries must be received on Sponsor’s servers by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on June 6th.
- CONTEST RULES: On June 16, 2022, DAC Leaders should go to the Star Atlas Discord. Each DAC that submitted an eligible entry will have the opportunity to have its DAC Leader present.
- All entries must be the original work of the DAC and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person and must not violate any law.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- JUDGING CRITERIA: All entries will be judged based on the judges’ determination of originality, cleverness, humor, popular reaction, other criteria described on http://www.staratlas.com/partnerships/copa22.
- Sponsor shall select the judges in its sole and absolute discretion.
- There will be up to three DAC Leaders selected as winners ( “Winners” ) by the judges.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be determined at the conclusion of the Contest and will be notified by Discord direct message and/or by email. Winners will be required to provide a mailing address which will be used to fulfill the prize and ensure eligibility to receive the prize. At the discretion of Sponsor, a Winner may be disqualified if not eligible based on the eligibility requirements set forth above. In the event it is determined that a Winner has not complied with these Official Rules, has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the entry with the next highest score may then be declared an alternate Winner.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Number of winners, prize, and approximate retail value ( “ARV” ) are outlined on the contest page http://www.staratlas.com/partnerships/copa22. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs, or fees associated with transportation and acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including without limitation, any and all taxes (if any). Winner is not a recipient of a prize until s/he has been verified as the Winner by the Sponsor or judges. Upon fulfilling prize delivery, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the Winner and such Winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor reserve the right to, at its discretion, reschedule the Contest, entry, and/or end dates, modify the entry procedures, or cancel the Contest. Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. Substitution or transfer of a prize by Winner is not permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winning constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, Winner’s DAC’s name, Winner’s DAC’s logo and/or website, prize won, and Discord username (all at Sponsor’s discretion) for future advertising, publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Contest Parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties” ) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, stolen, altered, garbled, incorrect, incomplete, or delayed Entries; all of which will be void. Released Parties are also not responsible for problems related to technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the website, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications which may limit a contestant’s ability to participate in this Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human, or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions with may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Contest related materials. Mass entries generated by a script, macro, or use of automated devices will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest in the event it becomes technically impaired, and to cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, determine the Winner using all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of cancellation using the judging procedure outlined above. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the contestant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entries) it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of this Contest or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other contestant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify such contestant from the Contest.
- ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Entrant hereby acknowledges that Entry and all other materials of every kind whatsoever created by contestant relating to the Contest (collectively, the “Work” ) are a “work made for hire” (as that term is used in the United States Copyright Act) for Sponsor, and assigns to Sponsor (or, if any applicable law prohibits or restricts such assignment, contestant hereby grants to Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable license of) limited right, title and interest in and to such Work, including, without limitation, all rights of every kind and nature (whether now known or hereafter devised, including all copyrights therein and thereto and all renewals and extensions thereof), throughout the universe, in perpetuity, for all purposes, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. By submitting an Entry, Contestant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many submissions under this Contest and that such entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to others submitted under this Contest and/or other contests staged and/or sponsored by the Sponsor, and waive any and all claims contestant may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any composition, design, video, and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Sponsor (or its respective designees) may be similar to his/her Entry. Contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not have now, nor shall any of them have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to contestant’s Entry.
- MISCELLANEOUS CONDITIONS: Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- ARBITRATION & CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action lawsuit, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the contestant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and contestant (or, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA without regard to New York choice of law rules.
- WINNERS LIST: Winner(s) will be announced in a website blog posting on the Star Atlas Medium.
- SPONSOR: ATMTA, Inc., 10845 Griffith Peak Dr. Ste. 2, Las Vegas, NV 89135.